Devops Senior Engineer
Within our Customer Care department, we’re looking for an IT Support Engineer
- You are in charge of maintaining the existing cloud platform – mainly VMWARE/Windows/Citrix
- You will integrate new solutions within the existing cloud platform
- You will help and guide migrating to Microsoft Azure
- You will find solutions to automate everything
- You will be responsible for escalation issues raised by your co-workers.
- You are an expert in crisis management and are able to remain calm and focused at all times, always with a single objective in mind: customer satisfaction.
Details of your responsibilities:
- Create technical documents, share them with customers and explain them to help them to operate software, IT services, etc.
- Analyse incidents in detail to suggest ways of improving our products and reduce the rate of technical incidents
- Make suggestions and contribute to process improvement projects (process reviews, ticketing systems, organisational issues, etc.)
- Automation is the key, you will ensure that every technical aspect will be monitored and automated.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or significant experience in IT support.
You are fluent in French or Dutch, you have good knowledge of the other language and you speak fluent English.
Category B driving licence
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Azure, Linux
· Technical expertise:
o Scripting: powershell, batch, t-sql
o You can automate using existing API’s
o You can create web pages with html/css/js and c#/php
o You can maintain a vmware environment
o Citrix: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop, Citrix Storefront, Citrix ADC, Citrix Desktop Director, Citrix FAS
o Microsoft: Windows Servers, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SQL, PKI, Office 365
o You have experience with deploying and migrating infrastructure to Azure
· Thorough knowledge of databases, T-SQL, Scripting
· Cyber Security: implementation and understanding of the tools at hand and make suggestions regarding the evolution of cyber attacks
Your personal strengths:
· Team spirit
· Customer-oriented and personable
· Keen to listen
· Analytical and decision-making skills
· Company car
· Family health insurance
· Fixed expenses
· Meal vouchers
How to apply
You can send your CV and covering letter to the following address: email@example.com
Boulevard de l’Humanité 292, 1190 Brussels